Moving to Canary Islands?


Buying a car

We will take care of the bureaucracy part and make sure that all the procedure will be smooth and made correctly.

open a bank account

We can guide you through all the paperwork of opening a bank account, and requesting a loan as a resident or non-resident.

Relocation Service

From the day that you will step on the Island until the day you will have your first cup of coffee in your new house, we will be there for you. Let us take care of all the heavy paperwork that is required of you and allow us to help you find the perfect property that complies to your needs.


The NIE is your all-purpose identification and tax number in Spain which you will need whether you are moving to Canary Islands to live, work, study or start a business even if you will become a resident or remain as a non-resident foreigner.

changing water and electricity bills

Immediately after buying or renting a property (unless utilities are included in the rent), you should arrange for the meter to be read, the contract (e.g. electricity, gas or water) to be registered in your name and the service switched on.


Whether you need us to be physically present to translate or whether you need us to translate unofficial documents via mail. Icelandic-English-Spanish

Last Will & Testament

When buying property we always advise that you prepare your Will at the same time. We can help you with the whole process.

rent out your house

Renting out your home is a great way to experiment as an investor. Let us help you.

Can't find the service you're looking for? Contact us, we might be able to help you.

Wide Range of Services