Beautiful Villa in the heart of the fabulous Callao Salvaje area, which belongs to the municipality of Adeje.
A mix of rustic, retro style with contemporary Renaissance. with fabulous direct and frontal views of the sea to the mountains, with unique sunsets and sunsets.
The property consists of two separate structures or houses (1 main one including 10 bedrooms and another house with 3 independent bedrooms.
The main property has
– 10 bedrooms
– 7 bathrooms of which 5 are en-suite 1 guest toilet
– 3 light patios or terraces, for relaxed reading inside.
– 2 separate fully equipped kitchens.
– 3 dining rooms
– 1 living room and tv
– 1 outdoor meeting room or terrace
– 1 additional house outside dining room
– 1 reading room
– 1 heated steelglass pool.
– 1 Jacuzzi
– 1 Garage for 4 cars inside and 2 outdoors.
– 1 Parking for two additional zonal exterior cars away from home
– 3 storage room and cleaning
– 1 Warehouse.
– 2 floors: (Ground Floor, Upper Floor) With internal and external stairs (prepared to access the garage)
Additionally, the main house has a space that was used as a beauty and massage center and a dental center with its independent equipped kitchen, living room, bathrooms and bedrooms.
It also has a huge front garden and a side outdoor reading space surrounded by gardens and palm trees.
One thousand seven hundred square meters (1700m2). 960 built and habitable
Year of construction of this property is from the year: 1986
– Wood coated with the highest quality and hardness of 700-1000kg / m3 imported from Germany with recognized brands of the Schwörer group resistant to humidity and heat, with gears and alignments of 2ml between fusion that make practitioner impossible in transit of moths and animals, on roofs and decoration of the property.
-Pool pump and air conditioning at 35 degrees.
-Stoneglass pool mixed with concrete outdoor showers and Jacuzzi.
-Barbecue and fireplace with resistant clay oven for high temperatures.
– Exterior house, exterior clay floor with a thickness of 5 cm mixed in other areas with Canarian white edges and ceramic stoneware
-Wooden plugs and switches
-Rustic decoration with Renaissance mix with large windows that illuminate the interior of the property from the terrace and blend the interior with the exterior
-Concrete walls and white Canary edge trim blocks with mixes of clay floors whose value per m2 is € 100 and very high quality wood.
-Tile in mosaic bathrooms with glazed porcelain stoneware
-Wooden and stylish aluminum doors with 6-point security system
-Security system with closed circuit cameras.
-Electrical panel of the different properties approved with current bulletins
-Lighting of gardens and pipes throughout the villa.
Fantastic investment for investor clients who want to dedicate themselves to obtaining benefits and profitability from long or short term rentals, easy obtaining a license for conversion into a hotel with a rustic style.
Being able to perceive a very wide annual profitability. Investment with high potential.